Edwards Engineering Services Ltd is a locally owned and operated engineering business based in Te Awamutu.
We are currently looking for two Engineers to join our team. We operate a fast past work shop with a lot of variety. From general welding, machining, plasma cutting, structural engineering, cow shed/yard fabrication to onsite repairs and agricultural maintenance.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Structural Engineering
• Working on a large range of jobs from general engineering to working within the agricultural industry
• Working on site with agricultural repairs and site maintenance
• Engineering including mig/tig/arc welding Fabrication
Whilst not all skills are essential the ability to be a fast learner and willing to learning new skills is a must
You will also have the following skills and attributes:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to work independently, but also able to work as part of a team
• Willing to work overtime and one Saturday every 6 weeks 7.30-12
• Good communication skills, with both written and spoken English is required
• Current drivers license and mode of transport
• Great attention to detail and finishing
We operate a busy fast paced workshop, with clients who expect top quality workmanship and deadlines that require the extra mile from our staff.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Brian on 07 871 6560 or feel free to look at our website
This job is for full time position, so in return this role offers a competitive remuneration package, and possible career advancement opportunities.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa